Born on 16 June 1978 in Hyderabad, Telangana, Supriya Yarlagadda is a popular actress and producer. She is best known for her work in the Telugu film industry.
Supriya is a daughter of veteran actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao and niece of Nagarjuna Akkineni. Earlier it was rumored, the diva is all set to marry his long-time boyfriend Adivi Sesh. The two denied the reports of the wedding however, the two kept didn’t disagree about their dating news.
Supriya Yarlaggadda is a big shopaholic and spends her spare time shopping and exploring new places. Let us know about Supriya personal life, career, and relationships below.
Early Life and Career
• Supriya is the grand-daughter of late Akkineni Nageswara Rao.
• She has an elder brother Sumanth who is also an actor and producer.
• She did her graduation in Sociology from a University in Hyderabad.
• Supriya made her debut in 1996 from the film Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi. The film was produced under Geeta Arts banner by Allu Aravind and was directed by E.V.V. Satyanarayana.
• She played the key role opposite Pawan Kalyan.
• After several years, she was seen is a spy-thriller Goodachari in 2018. The film was directed by Sashi Kiran Tikka and was released on 3 August 2018. It garnered positive reviews from the audience and collected over 30 crores at the box office. (The movie was made in less than 7 Cr).
• The net worth of Supriya Yarlagadda is not out as of 2019. But it is estimated that her value is in crores.
The news of Supriya and Adivi Sesh is making headlines for a long time. The two have been dating from a long period but denied the marriage rumors. Currently, the rumored couple is working for a sequel of Goodachari which would release in 2020.
Adivi Sesh is also shooting for the remake of 2 States and will also be featured in Samantha Akkineni starrer O Baby! which is to be directed by Nandini Reddy. Their fans are waiting for them to make their relationship public. Let’s see when is the marriage on the cards for the lovebirds Supriya Yarlagadda and Adivi Sesh. Till then you guys keep watching this space for biographies of your favorite celebs.
Supriya Yarlagadda Biography
- DOB: 16 June 1978
- Occupation: Actress and Producer
- Home Town: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- College: Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Father: Surendra Yarlagadda
- Mother: Late Satyavathi Akkineni
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Religion: Hindu
- Popular for: Portraying the role of Nadiya Qureshi in Telugu film Goodachari
- Favorite Actor: Kamal Hassan
- Favorite Actress: Deepika Padukone
- Hobbies: Shopping and Travelling