Mira Rajput is a perfect example of beauty with a brain. This gorgeous beauty completed her schooling at Vasant Valley School, New Delhi, and graduated in English Hons from Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi.
Mira Rajput was a very bright student as she ranked # 10th in the CATE examination in English at Delhi University. The stunning beauty also managed to break the hearts of millions of girls when she married Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor.
- Name: – Mira Rajput
- DOB: – 7th September 1994
- Zodiac Sign: – Virgo
- Birth Place: – Delhi, India
- Height: – 5 Feet 5 Inches
- Hometown: – Chhatarpur, Delhi, India
- School: – Vasant Valley School, New Delhi
- College: – Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
- Educational Qualification: – English (Hons.)
- Relationship Status: – Married
Family Details of Mira Rajput
- Father: – Vikramaditya Rajput (Businessman)
- Mother: – Bela Rajput
- Sister: – Priya Rajput Tulshan and Noorjehan Rajput Wadhwani
- Husband: – Shahid Kapoor
- Daughter: – Misha Kapoor (Born in 2016)
Mira grew up in Chhatarpur, Delhi but her family hails from Punjab. Her father Mr. Vikramaditya Rajput is a well-settled businessman, and she is the middle sister among three siblings.
Recommended for you! Vanitha Vijayakumar – Biography, Wiki, Personal Details, Age, Height
Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor
In the year 2015, Mira’s life got changed completely. In 2015, she got married to the chocolate boy of Bollywood, Shahid Kapoor. The appearance of Mira may look to be shy, but she is very intelligent, smart, and confident.
While she was in United Nations (UN) for her internship, she even met the Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise, and she also had a picture with him.
Mira and Shahid were blessed with a baby girl on 26th August 2016, and both of them started a new stage of life i.e. parenthood.
Read next! Lopamudra Raut – Biography, Wiki, Personal Details, Age, Height
How the Couple Met?
Shahid and his father Pankaj Kapoor are followers of Radha Swami Satsang Beas, and Mira’s parents were too. Shahid was Mira’s family friend, and the two met on a few family occasions.
Shahid had to go through a couple of tough relationships so he decided to marry someone outside of the film industry. But Mira was at first hesitant about the relationship as Shahid was 14 years elder than her and also due to his star status.
Later on, as usual, our hero won the heart of the heroine and who can save anyone from the charm of the chocolate boy of Bollywood. In 2015, the couple tied the knot, and till now, they are going pretty well.
Lesser Known Facts
- Mira is 14 years younger than her husband, Shahid Kapoor.
- Mira ranked No. 10 in the CATE examination of Delhi University.
- She calls Shahid as Shadoo.
- Mira had also worked in the UN as an intern.
- Mira and Shahid both are vegetarian.
- “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” starting Kareena and Salman was the first movie the couple went out to watch after marriage.