If you are fond of cooking then you must show your talent to the world by participating in one of the amazing cooking TV shows in Maharashtra. Aamhi Saare Khavayee is a popular cooking show that is broadcasted on Zee Marathi. The show has completed several seasons and is coming back with its new season.
The show is hosted by Sankarshan Karade and popular chef Devwrat Jategaonkar. He is a famous TV actor and has hosted several Marathi shows. Anyone can participate in Aamhi Saare Khavayee. If you think you can cook Marathi dishes and could impress the judges, then register for the show soon. The show features a variety of Marathi dishes prepared by the participants. Do you want to participate in the show? If so, then register yourself on the official website of Zee Marathi.
Here’s How You Can Register For Aamhi Saare Khavayye New Season
- Open the official website of Zee Marathi.
- On the homepage, you will see the link to the registration form.
- Click the link and fill your details including name, contact number, email id, DOB, gender, and address.
- Add your recipe name and everything related to the recipe. Mention the cooking time or baking time, cooking process, ingredients used. Don’t forget to mention if the recipe is veg or non-veg.
- Select the course from the options (Breakfast/Appetizers/Drinks & Cocktails, Fruits & Salads/ Lunch/the Main course, and more).
- Then upload the picture of your dish.
If the officials find your recipe interesting and something worth tasting, they will call you. The team will contact you for further rounds and procedures.
So, are you all set to show your cooking skills to the world? If so, register yourself fast.
Keep visiting this space for more updates on upcoming reality TV shows auditions and registrations.