Hey, folks! Are you ready to gear up for this new season of The Voice India Kids? There’s good news for all the young and talented singers here.
India’s most popular singing reality show The Voice India Kids is back with its season 2. The wait is now over for all the young aspirants who were looking for the auditions details as the registration for the same are now open.
Voice India Kids 2 2017
The first season of the show was much appreciated by the audience, so the makers have decided to come up with the new season. This year also the Voice India Kids is giving an opportunity for young talents (7-14years) to showcase their talent on the big platform.
Earlier the show was judged by famous music composer and singer Shekhar Ravjiani, gorgeous Neeti Mohan and Bollywood singer Shaan.
The registration for the Voice India Kids is open from 1st August to 25th September 2017
Here’s how you can Register for The Voice India Kids 2 2017 Online
Open the official link for the Voice India Kids
Complete the registration form by filling all your personal details including DOB, contact no, video link etc.
Audition Details for the Voice India Kids 2 – 2017
After the registration date candidates will be short listed on the basis of video attached. The selected young talents will further proceed for the second round auditions. The latest updates on the ground auditions will be out soon.
Also read about:
Bigg Boss Contestants
Dance Plus 3 Contestants
Points to be Noted to Participate in the Show
- The young talent should either be an NRI or a permanent resident of India.
- The age group allowed for the candidates is between 7-14 years as on September 25, 2017
- Guardians shall join the candidates at the auditions venue.
- The candidates are requested to reach the audition venue half hour before the entry.
- Guardians are requested to enter their details own; third party entry will not be accepted.
- The participant should not have any criminal record and must not have any arrangements done with the third party who prevents other talents to participate in the show.
- The candidate will not be eligible to participate in the show if he/she is suffering from any medical problems including heart problems, BP etc.