Mr. India 2017 :- Hey, folks! Are you seeking for the platform to show your personality and talent?
Good news! Your wait is now over as Mr. India 2017 – the biggest modeling contest in India is soon to happen in your city.
Mr. India 2017 Audition
If you are 5’7” or above and living between 17-27 years then register yourself and be the part of the contest. The registrations are open for the popular cities. If you are serious about making your career in the entertainment industry and modeling don’t miss this chance as opportunity never knocks twice.
The auditions for the same are soon to start in 6 cities. The shortlisted candidates from the cities will further proceed for the final audition in Mumbai. The final rounds in Mumbai will declare Mr. India 2017 winner first and the second runner-up.
All you need to know about the Mr. India 2017 Audition Details
This popular modeling contest is giving young boys a chance to showcase their hidden talent. Auditions are open in Jaipur, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata and then the shortlisted candidates will be entertained in Mumbai for the trophy.
The date and venue for the above cities will be updated soon.
Eligibility Criteria for Mr. India 2017
- Below is the list of the details candidates need to pass for the audition of Mr. India 2017 Auditions
- Participant age should be between 17-27 years as of 31st December 2018
- Height should be 5’7” or above
- Register only if you are single and unmarried and even not engaged
- Should hold valid Indian Passport i.e. should be born Indian
Documents Required to Participate in the Contest
If you want to participate in the contest, below is the list of the documents which you have to bring along with you at the audition time. Though the documents are only required at the finale of the competition.
- A Xerox of Passport
- A xerox of Birth Certificate or a valid copy of driving license or pan card
- Affidavit on a 100/ stamp paper as a proof you are unmarried (unmarried status affidavit)
- Fitness certificate to prove you are physically and mentally fit.
- 3 close-up photographs mid-length and full-length (A4 SIZE High resolution)
Mr. India 2017 Registration Form
Register now and win a chance to start your career in fashion and Bollywood.
Click the link and register online.
For any details and queries you can contact 022 30418995022, 022 30473466, 9619937295 between 11.30 am- 7.00 pm or text your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org