Mayanti Langer is one of the most talented and glamorous sports journalists in India. This highly talented girl has hosted numerous big and prestigious sports tournaments and she herself is a football lover and used to play for her college football team in UN.
Currently, Mayanti is associated with the sports channel Start Sports and is going on mesmerizing the audiences with her excellent sports knowledge and glamor. Below you will find Biography, Wiki, Personal Details, Age, Height:
- Full Name: – Mayanti Langer Bini
- Dob:- 8th February 1985
- Birth Place: – Delhi, India
- Zodiac Sign: – Aquarius
- Home Town: – Delhi, India
- Profession: – Sports Journalist, Star Sports
- College: – Hindu College, University of Delhi
- Educational Qualification: – A (Hons)
- Relationship Status: – Married
Family Details of Mayanti Langer
- Father: – Sanjiv Langer (Indian Army)
- Mother: – Preminda Langer (Teacher)
- Sibling: – Not Known
- Husband: – Stuart Binny (Cricketer)
Mayanti’s father is a Lt. General in the Indian Army, and her mother is an award winning teacher. Taking the legacy of her family’s name further, Mayanti Has become one of the most demanded sports journalists of this era.
Due to her father’s UN obligations, Mayanti had to move to the USA where she spent nearly four years and completed her swimming training. She was also in her college football team.
In the year of 2012, Mayanti Langer got married to the Indian Cricket player Stuart Benny who is the son of the former Indian Cricket player Roger Binny.
Mayanti Langer Career
When Mayanti was in the USA, she was in her college football team. During that time, she got an opportunity to be a guest anchor for the broadcast of a FIFA Beach Football. Due to her great talent and attractive persona, she got the opportunity to host and produce the Football Café for the channel Zee Sports.
Mayanti Langer anchoring skills became the talk of the town and got many big opportunities to host and anchor different sports events and matches. The list includes many prestigious sports events like: –
- Nehru Cup Football Tournament in New Delhi.
- Co-hosted 2010 Commonwealth Games in New Delhi with Charu Sharma.
- 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup in India.
- 2013 India South Africa test series for Ten Sports.
- In 2014, she hosted Indian Super League Football Tournament and Champions League Cricket Tournament.
- She also anchored the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup for Start Sports.
In her decade long career as a sports anchor, she has been the part of many prestigious and big events which also includes the 2010 FIFA World Cup which was broadcasted by ESPN in Inda.
Lesser Known Facts
- Earlier, Mayanti Langer wants to pursue her career in Graphics Designing, but due to her interest in sports and the opportunity to host, she decided to be a sports anchor.
- She had anchored for different sports like cricket, football, and hockey.
- She is older than her husband Stuart Binny by four months
- Mayanti was school level football player and was also on the college football team in the USA. Football is her favorite sports, not cricket.